Wednesday, April 22, 2009
nothing about nothing
When I woke up this morning I was already upset since it was just 6:25am and I had to go to lift with running. I already exhausted from spring weekend; all I wanted to do was sleep. But anyways, when i woke up, there was a surprise in the bathroom for me. Someone had crapped in the sink and the entire hallway and bathroom stinks. I was forced to go into the bathroom and grab my toothbrush, then I sprinted out of there. I wanted to brush my teeth in the other bathrooms but every bathroom door was locked and I could only get into my own bathroom. It was probably the hardest thing I had to do by brushing my teeth in that bathroom. I had to hold my breath the entire time I was in there. It was AWFULLLLLLL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment