Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What makes me laugh?

To be honest, until class I had never thought of why is I enjoy humor. This made me think of the movies and shows that I really enjoy. When I was younger, my favorite show was The Simpsons and other similar cartoons. Nowadays, the shows and movies that grab my attention is Two and a Half Men, Wedding Crashers and 40-year old Virgin. Once I thought of the shows/movies that intrigue me, I couldn't think of the reasons why I enjoy them, other than the humor. I couldn't think of the reasons of why they may be funny, or the reasons that they are funny. I could only think that they are funny is because the may either relate to my life, or the fact that they make fun of people's lives and how each character goes about attempting to change their lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment