Tuesday, January 27, 2009

humor over the weekend and favorite movies

Over the weekend, I did not find myself laughing too much, well from what I could remember. The one big laugh I had over the weekend was when my buddy and two of my friends were walking back to my dorm from mather on Friday night. My friend was imitating one of my other friends, dare I say his imitation was not very good, and as he was walking he tripped over it seemed like a crack or rock. I thought he would be able to brace his fall since he is a fairly athletic kid, however, he failed to stick his arms out and the first part of his body to touch the ground was his chest. Luckily, the kid was not hurt severely, but he did walk away with a scratch or two. This humor reminded me of the inconcrugruity theory as it was a surprise to see and athletic boy be so unathletic during his fall. Another reason why it made me laugh was because of the embarrassment and physical pain as told in the Comedic rules.

Favorite movies and Shows:
Two and a Half Men
Entourage
Wedding Crashers
Anchorman
Zoolander
Friends
King of Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment