Why did I think that my joke was funny? I began to think why exactly I enjoyed it, and the only logical idea I had is that it relates to the college experience; something that see (debauchery) every weekend and I could completely agree with the comments made during the joke. Part of the enjoyment of the joke relates to the Comedic Theory rule. The joke made references to physical pain, sexual references, fear of death and embarrassment. I believe that I am most able to relate to these topics, which, in the end, make me laugh the most.
In a way, I was able to relate to my self to the Superiority Theory. When I am around drunken individuals, I feel as if I am their superior. Their inability to make conscience decisions, and me have the ability to laugh at their decision making process and the final outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment