Thursday, March 26, 2009
Sitcoms
The tv shows that I watched repeatedly over break were The Office, Seinfeld and Two and a Half Men all of the shows appeal to me in different ways. The one way that all the shows appealed to me in the same way was the fact that they all seemed to make fun of one character over and over again. For Two and a Half Men its Allen, Seinfeld its Kramer and The Office its Dwight. All of these characters are slightly abnormal. Dwight acts awkward around the rest of the office employees because he was given the fictional title name of "office manager." He thinks he is more important than the other employees because he earned this fictional name. Allen is constantly made fun of because he and his son are living with he older brother. Allen drives his brother insane because he feels as if Allen is a "cock block" for him and the fact that Allen does not pay for anything around the house or even rent. For Kramer, I found it a little hard to describe his behavior. He likes to make people laugh. I just cannot find the reasons why I like his character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment