Sunday, March 1, 2009
my attempt
This past weekend for Trinity days, I went to Princeton to hang with my good friend from San Diego. It's a Saturday night and we have been partying all night. One of my buddy's friend decided to start running down the street...yes, she was inebriated... Turned out that running was probably not the best idea to do when it is cold out as there might be ice somewhere. Well, she failed to recognize that. She was running back to her dorm because she was frozen. Just about half way to her room, I see this girl completely slip and land on her back. One moment she is running, the next she is on her back in hysterical tears. I think her crying actually made it funnier, as mean as that might sound, it's just the truth. But don't worry, we didn't leave her, we went and checked on her and after we found her to be alright then we left. Na just kidding, she turned out to be just fine and shook it off like a champ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment